Crystal Wedding Bouquets
Ideas for Crystal Bouquets for Your Wedding
Crystal Wedding Bouquets are a stylish alternative
to the traditional flower bouquets carried by the Bride on her
Wedding Day. If you are not into flowers or allergic to them or want
to do something unusually striking on your wedding day, consider
carrying Crystal Wedding Bouquets. Here are some beautiful ideas for
using Crystal Wedding Bouquets:
1. Crystals are available in many colors. For your
Crystal Wedding Bouquet, use crystals in your wedding colors to
match everything else.
2. Opt for a candlelit wedding ceremony and add
sparkle with a Crystal Wedding Bouquet.
3. If you are having a daytime ceremony, try to
bring in the sunshine through open windows and doors. The rays of
the sun will dazzle your Crystal Wedding Bouquet and fill the hall
with a rainbow of colors.
4. You can now opt for destination weddings or
weddings in almost any season without worrying about the
availability of fresh flowers by opting for crystal wedding
5. Carry on the theme by having crystal bridesmaids
bouquets and boutonnières.
6. If you do not want to completely do away with
flowers, you can add crystals to your fresh or silk flower bouquets.
7. If you simply love the brilliance of clear
crystals, you can continue your wedding color scheme by using
matching ribbons used for tying the bouquets.
8. You can choose to make your own crystal wedding
bouquets to save costs. Craft stores have a lot of bead and crystal
'stems' that you can buy.
9. Some extra boutonnières can be made to be used as
Christmas ornaments later when you celebrate your first Christmas
together. Or you can save some to pass on to your children.
10. If using only Swarovski gets too expensive, mix
them with other beads (like Czech Fire beads) or imitation crystals
or pearls to make yor bouquet.
11. You could center the entire wedding around your
special bouquet by doing a wedding theme that goes with it. A
'Hollywood Glamorous Wedding' or a 'Crystal Clear Wedding Theme' are
some ideas for themes that can revolve around crystals. Even a
'Winter Wonderland Wedding Theme' would be lovely with crystal
accents in it.
Needless to say, crystal wedding bouquets will not
need to be preserved and give you memories to cherish forever. The
only thing you will need to keep in mind is that the bouquet will be
much heavier to carry than a regular flower bouquet. Practice
carrying it in your hand well in advance and you will be ready to
dazzle everyone and create a style statement on your wedding day.