|Home > Wedding Planning
The 12-Month Wedding Planner
So you've found the one you want to spend the rest of your life
with, let's make sure you plan a great wedding. Following is an
exhaustive 12 month wedding planner.
12 Months before the Big Day
11 Months before the Wedding
10 Months before the Wedding
- Meet with wedding professionals such as videographers, photographers, DJ's
and bands, caterers, and florists. Set up a contract with each professional
procuring their services as well as a payment plan.
- Finalize your guest list.
- Look into accommodations for out-of-town guests.
9 Months before the Wedding
- Look at wedding rings.
- Order invitations, thank you cards and announcements.
- Register for gifts.
8 Months before the Wedding
- Begin thinking about honeymoon plans and make any arrangements necessary,
such as getting passports or visas.
- Look into marriage license requirements for where you will be getting married.
- Finalize the budget.
7 Months before the Wedding
- Shop for a wedding cake.
- Begin a list of ideas for the food menu.
- Select a tailor for any alterations that need to be done on the wedding
- Begin shopping for bridesmaid dresses.
- Find and order dresses for the moms of the couple.
6 months to go